Nutanix have released AOS version 5.5 which is their biggest one ever. There is a very long list of new features in this edition.
Some of the highlights include :
- Machine Learning Capability
- Nutanix Calm
- Reports Management
- Async Disaster Recovery with NearSync
- AHV Turbo Data Path
- Support for vNUMA
- Single Node Clusters Running VMs
- vGPU Support on AHV
- Support for Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016
- Network Segmentation
- Connect to Citrix Cloud
- Self-Service Portal Integration into Prism Central
Link to the full release note are here – Nutanix account required
Latest patch release is 22.214.171.124 – Release notes
Also made available as part of the Nutanix AOS 5.5 release :
- Prism Central 5.5 – Release notes
- AHV-20170830.58 – Release notes
2 thoughts on “Nutanix AOS 5.5 Released”
How can i get an ISO or usb of AOS 5.5?
HI, thanks for the message. If you are looking for a version to install on your own homelab then register here : https://www.nutanix.com/products/community-edition/ for the community edition.