Nutanix have recently introduced a new feature which allows tagging in their license portal. This means each license can be tagged with the cluster it is associated with. This feature is good for keeping the License Portal organized and makes it easier to search.
- Log onto the Nutanix Portal – Launch Support Portal – Link
- Under ‘My Products’ on the Dashboard and click ‘Licenses’
- Drop down ‘Licenses’ if required and click ‘Purchases’. Find the licences you wish to tag and tick the box for each then click ‘Add Tag’
- Enter the name of the new tag. Click the ‘Apply’ button. Like in the example below the apply button might be obscured so click in the area indicated by the red box to create the tag
- If successful a similar message will display at the top of the page
- The tag can now be searched at the top of the screen. Test you tag to make sure it is showing up ok